Help chronic muscle tightness and pain.
Cupping is intended to get fluids moving through the body. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, stagnation or lack of movement of fluids or energy is believed to be the root cause of pain and other health imbalances.
When you think of a stagnant body of water in nature, it’s often a breeding ground for bacteria and parasites, and not a healthy source of water you’d want to drink. Breaking up stagnation in the body and getting blood, lymph, and energy to move freely throughout can help the body to function and feel better.
Benefits of cupping:
- Stimulates the nerves in the skin, which has a calming effect on the nervous system.
- Increases circulation to the area where the cups are placed
- Encourages tissues to release toxins
- Can help to reduce anxiety
- Assist to reduce stretch marks and scars
- Help improve varicose and spider veins
- And many more